Wednesday, March 22, 2006

You Know I Don't Want The Attention

It's funny how things that used to bother you so much at one time simply don't any longer. Either I'm immune to it due to being subjected to it constantly all the time, or I've simply stopped caring enough to give a shit. I'm just sick of "drama". I'm sick of it at home, at work, online... I don't know, I just don't want to deal with it right now, wether its geared towards me or people just going on about their own drama.

I'm going through a rebirth of such I suppose in my life, with my finances finally taking a turn towards stability and some old ties being severed. The whole process was made a lot easier thanks to the people involved, but it is still something that weights heavily on the mind. I suppose it's a chapter of my life that is closing, but strangely I can't say that I have that noticeable of a "weight" lifted off my shoulders. Maybe it just hasn't sunked in yet, or maybe I'm not letting it sink it. Who knows, and honestly who cares. You often can somewhat guide emotions, but you can't really control them.

It all has to come out sometime.

No comments: