Monday, January 09, 2012

I realized today that there are three things that instantly make me mad. I wish it was world hunger or political corruptions or little puppies getting strangled but alas, it's nothing that serious.

Here they are, in no particular order:

1) The Star Wars prequels. I looked forward to The Phantom Menace like I've never looked forward to anything before. I watched the sneak peak and the trailer about a million times. I stood in line at 6am for 8 hours for presale tickets, and then another 8 hours before the show. But then, the movie sucked. I was crushed.

2) The ending of LOST. I somehow knew it was going to be a disaster but I kept hoping. It sucked, bad. I realize that the pressure was on for this to end well, and I couldn't figure out how'd they end it properly. Evidently neither did the people who wrote for the show.

3) Patrick Roy getting traded from the Montreal Canadiens. I was a huge Habs fan (I still am, but not as passionately) and Patrick Roy was my favourite player. Then the Habs traded him in what is considered to be one of the worst trades ever. I couldn't believe it. I actually stopped watching hockey from about 1995 to 2004.


Years later, these things still piss me off to no extent.

No comments: